When on a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of the page to access the site menus.
Who would have thought we would have such a snowstorm in February. We feel fortunate that everyone made it home safe and okay to hunker down for the blizzard.
Spring is just around the corner and there are some exciting events happening.
Spring Conferences are a time for teachers and caregivers to connect. We get to come together to talk about student learning and growth.
- Wednesday, March 22nd: 1:40pm Early Release
- Wednesday, March 22nd: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m Conferences
- Thursday, March 23rd: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m Conferences
- Friday, March 24: No School
- We will be offering HYBRID options: both in person or virtually, whatever works best for your family.
- Your classroom teachers will be reaching out to schedule conferences at the beginning of March.
Monday, March 27th to Friday, March 31st is Spring Break. Menlo Park will be closed for this week.
Classified Appreciation Week
The week of March 13th is Classified Appreciation week. This is a time to celebrate all those who support throughout the building (Reading group teachers, classroom IAs, custodial, office, kitchen).
Family Social & Family Club
We have made a shift where our Family Social now happens 30 minutes before the Family Club meetings (every 3rd Wednesday of the month). Family Social is a great opportunity to meet with Nick & Sarah and give feedback about Menlo Park. Family Club is the group that fundraises and organizes events at Menlo.
- Family Social: 5:30pm
- Family Club: 6:00pm
Be sure to check the school calendar for upcoming day’s off and events. You can always find it on the website as well as here.
- March 13th: Book Fair Starts
- March 13th: Classified Appreciation Week
- March 15th: Walk & Roll to School
- March 15th: Menlo Park Eats out @ Pizza Baron (5pm-10pm)
- March 15th: Family Social 5:30 @ Pizza Barron
- March 15th: Family Club Meeting 6:00 @ Pizza Barron
- March 17th: No School – Conference Prep
- March 22nd: 1:40pm / Early Release
- March 22nd: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m / Conferences
- March 23rd: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m / Conferences
- March 24: No School
- March 27-31st: No School / Spring Break
We have been using ParentSquare as a major mode of communication. Classrooms can post info, and families can message with teachers in an easy way.
The ParentSquare app is the easiest way to use the platform. It is free on Apple Store and Google Play.
You can register without the email invitation. Just visit parentsquare.com/signin (or install the ParentSquare app)Follow the prompts to sign up.
Menlo Park Elementary
Menlo Park Elementary