The Last Day of Spring SUN is June 1st
- Our school’s SUN program is staffed by the IRCO organization.
- The after school program runs from 3:15pm to 5:30pm.
- IRCO and SUN clubs include: snack and dinner, recess, and academic connections.
- SUN Coordinator for Menlo Park – Gina DeFalco 503-256-6500 Ext. 4960.
What does it mean to be a SUN Community School? SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) Community Schools in Multnomah County are full-service neighborhood hubs where the school and partners from across the community come together to make sure kids and families have what they need to be successful – in school and in life. Menlo Park’s sponsoring lead agency is the Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO).
- Educational support and skill development for youth and adults
- Extended school day enrichment and recreation activities
- Family involvement and support
- Social, health and mental health resources
- Basic needs— access to food pantry, clothing, rental and utility assistance
- Family and community events