Summer Hours are 12:00 – 2:00 PM
IRCO and the Oregon Food Bank have teamed up
Menlo Park’s food pantry is open every Friday!
Shoppers may choose from a variety of fresh, frozen, and canned foods with new options weekly.
The Pantry is located in the school cafeteria. Please only enter through the back door of the cafeteria, as families will not be allowed through the school.
*Please bring your own shopping bags!*
The pantry is organized by the SUN program, and the Oregon Food Bank.
Contact Anna Saeger, the Food Pantry Coordinator at 503-209-3167 with any questions.
- Our school’s SUN program is staffed by the IRCO organization.
- The after school program runs from 3:15pm to 5:30pm.
- IRCO and SUN clubs include: snack and dinner, recess, and academic connections.
- SUN Coordinator for Menlo Park – Gina DeFalco 503-256-6500 Ext. 4960.
What does it mean to be a SUN Community School? SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) Community Schools in Multnomah County are full-service neighborhood hubs where the school and partners from across the community come together to make sure kids and families have what they need to be successful – in school and in life. Menlo Park’s sponsoring lead agency is the Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO).
- Educational support and skill development for youth and adults
- Extended school day enrichment and recreation activities
- Family involvement and support
- Social, health and mental health resources
- Basic needs— access to food pantry, clothing, rental and utility assistance
- Family and community events